Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

a dish worth making

I'm tired. Its well past my bedtime. Even the dogs have calmed down, and Tom is snoozing away. The sun is down, the sky is dark, the dishes are washed and put away and my eyelids are heavy.

And yet, here I am. Despite the fact that I want to go to bed immediately, I had to share this recipe with you. Creamy Baked Chicken Taquitos. Yum. Amazing. Easy. I wish I had snapped some photos in-process, but I didn't even think of it. Here they are right before and right after going in the oven:







On top: sour cream and salsa verde. On the side: Mexican Cherry Tomato Salad. Divine.



I am staying up past my bedtime to ensure that you don't miss out on the goodness that is creamy chicken taquitos. All I ask in return is that you buy the ingredients on your lunch break tomorrow and make them for dinner tomorrow night. Everyone will love you. Seriously.

You're welcome.

Just for fun, lets discuss the margarita that I had for lunch today. Made with tupelo honey, served in an insanely touristy glass, frufru to the max. I thought this girly-looking drink just might be a gamble worth taking. It was. To get yours you'll have to find your way to Apalachicola, FL. Home of the oyster, so Tom tells me.

Not my most flattering picture to date. Lets just focus on the drink shall we?

Good night everyone. Thanks for reading.

And PS. This Pink Parsley gal is my new.favorite.person.ever.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be making that recipe this weekend! Thanks for sharing. Looks so great. And the drink does too! Glad you're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did anyone eat them at this late hour?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...