Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

I’ve decided that it is my sister and not me who should have a food blog, because while I go to great lengths to put items in crockpots and assemble skewers for grilling, she makes HOMEMADE gnocchi. Who does that?
Laura's Gnocchi!!!

Not one to be outdone by my small sister, rest assured that you will
soon see a post by me about how I am also fully capable of making homemade gnocchi. For now though, Ill keep it short and go back to assembling my veggie skewers. Grilling out on a day like today is perfection!

Happiness thought of the day:

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived. ~ Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...