Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Getting Ready

We relaxed all weekend.

Opened gifts, went out to eat, watched movies (his choice: 30 minutes or less; my choice: Jane Eyre.... typical), wrapped gifts, snuggled on the couch, ate brunch with friends, went to two record shops, drank too much beer, rode the train, discussed climate change, ordered pizza, contemplated living in Maine, contemplated living in Florida, hoping to settle on DC.

Now I'm packing. I feel like a squirrel. Packing, storing, tucking away, piling things to go to Maine, piling things to go to Goodwill. Sneaking in quick moments to read the manual for my new camera.

And.... my sewing project is done! I made Tom a tree skirt, but haven't taken proper pictures of it yet. Soon, I promise. Soon. You'll come back, won't you?

Meanwhile, I'll be eating peppermint bark, drinking the rest of our weekend beer, piling and packing and unpiling.....

Happy Sunday. Happy Weekend-Before-Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...