Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Friends, Meet My Dog

It has been said that your dog's mannerisms and character traits can tell you a lot about yourself.

Perhaps that just means that people give themselves license to judge you based on what type of dog you own. Do your judgements vary for a Saint Bernard owner and a Chihuahua owner? Maybe, maybe not.

But I digress.

If people are judging me based on my dog....

Or, if this dog should be telling me a lot about myself...

Then I am one scared individual. Afraid of the unknown and ready to tuck my tail and run.

When I saw this video over at coldantlerfarm, I realized I never shared my own videos of Barley the Fearful. Taken from our recent trip to Cedar Key, FL.



You can laugh at my dog. I don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...