Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Peaceful Sunday

On Sundays, we relax......

I enjoyed this article about family, love, and dying. It is not depressing, despite the topic.

Today I am listening to this interview with the late Irish poet John O'Donohue on On Being. If you don't have time for all of it, one of my favorite bits is from minutes 19-21:30. Though.... I really like all of it. I think I'll buy one of his books soon. It made me miss Ireland; made me want to go back. The landscape truly does get into your heart.





This is one of the best gifts I've ever received. Q&A a day: 365 questions, 5 years, 1,825 answers: 5-year journal

I love this journal - I carry it with me everywhere. The questions range from the serious to the silly, and I am really excited to see how my answers change over the years.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...