Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

The Maine Event

Presents are being wrapped, bags are being packed, and someone is ready to check out of work and fly to Maine.

Downside: I'm leaving the boy and the dog.

Upside: Ohhhhh the upsides. Family, friends, food, crafts, {snow!}, meeting my BFFs new baby, seeing sisters, meeting sister's boyfriend, seeing my friend that I met through craigslist, laughing, snowshoeing.....

And while I'm there, I'll be making a thing or two..... Here's hoping this list will inspire you too.

1. Chai Gingerbread Bars.... need I say more?


2. Paper ornaments - These are too cute to pass up. Go here to learn how to make 'em.


3. My sister got it in her mind that we would make these. They are super cute, and I will try my absolute best to cut these tiny things out.....


1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure a box of those chai bars will get through customs. Ahem.

    Have a great trip! See you soon, Dana.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...