Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

dog days of summer

Gotta keep this one short, because I was about to go upstairs and I saw my Barley monster in this position:



Does she look depressed to you? Something about her puppy-cuteness combined with the way she's cuddling her little Eeyore toy stirred a little motherly concern in my heart, so I'm going to spend some time cheering her up.

Maybe I'll show her my new favorite website: http://catalogliving.tumblr.com/ It sure cheered me up, so maybe it'll work for Barley too. These posts had me LOL-ing. I couldn't pick a favorite, but I'm particularly drawn to June 19 and June 21. What about you?

Live in Atlanta and don't have any plans for the night? Think 'spelling bee' and 'rated R' don't go together? Want to see a very talented Marcy Park in action? If you answered 'YES!' to any of these, please go see my friend Leslie in 'The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee' at the Rosewater Theater. http://www.rosewatertheatre.com/2010season.htm#Spelling%20Bee

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...