Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

jazz up this monday

I've been finding it more and more difficult to focus on my work lately, and though I have tried to diagnose myself as having shift work disorder (without the actual fluctuating shifts, of course), I am thinking its my drab cubicle. I know I'm not the only one who suffers from the brain drain that occurs from sitting in a box, but I am beginning to think that I'm the only one who is seriously considering doing something about it. I keep looking for cubicle decoration ideas online, but the only tips I find are "buy pretty file folders and matching paper clips. Choose a different color stapler for a pop of color." Um, no. Not what I had in mind. And though I like the thought here, its not quite what I was going for either:



So I'm going to blaze a new trail and try to come up with a way to decorate my box in a way that is fun and fresh while still professional and conducive to LOTS of work output. My lucky bamboo, Smithsonian nature calendar and Yoda bobblehead just aren't keeping me motivated anymore.

Does anyone else out there get where I'm coming from? Have any tips or ideas to share? If so, now is not the time to be bashful. I need all the help I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...