Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hobby Lobby Outing

Well all, I am getting pretty peeved at blogger for not recognizing the picture storage upgrade that I purchased two days ago. I'm not going to publish my other posts until I can attach the accompanying pictures, but I will tell you of an oh-so-fun outing that I had tonight....

I went a little crazy in Hobby Lobby! I got materials for several different projects, and can hardly wait to get going on them.* Also, for all you other Hobby Lobby shoppers, did you know that their Halloween/autumn decorations are already 50% off?? (At least in my store.) This seems a little wild considering its only October 5th and I wouldn't even dream of decorating for Halloween for another week or two (yeah I'm a scrooge about proper pre-holiday celebrations), so if you are looking for some cute fall decorations you may want to try there.

I'd close with a picture, but, well, you know......

*I'll spill the beans on why I'm not spilling the beans on the details of my projects tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...