Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

thank goodness for caffeine!

I just drank three cups of coffee and wrote most of my posts for the week, so thank heavens for all those studies that show that moderate amounts of caffeine are actually good for you. Admittedly, three cups of coffee in one day is insanely high for me and I wouldn't really call it moderate, but I still enjoy reaping the benefits!!

Tomorrow's post - while written - may not be posted until tomorrow evening due to some problems I'm having with blogger. It turns out that I've exceeded my picture storage capacity on Picasa (where all my blogger pictures are stored), which is why I haven't been able to get any of my pictures to upload. I purchased some more storage space (gotta love blog baby steps!), but it may take up to 24 hours for my purchase to be processed and my storage limit to be increased. As soon as I have some more GBs I'll add the pictures to my posts and put them up here for your viewing pleasure.

Happy Sunday, and thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...